About Me

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Faux Metal Tag



When I saw the challenge at Simon Says Monday - Show us your Metal I immediately thought of  Faux Metal and remembered a tutorial by Tim Holtz. Here is the link if you're interested.  I know Father's Day is in June but my dear Pops lives in Zimbabwe so I need to get this card in the mail (it's not called snail mail for nothing!)

I'm also entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes and Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - For the Boys Challenge



6 comments:

  1. Tell me about snail mail! I hardly ever put anything in the mail to SA these days. It never arrives!
    Love your masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Zelda! I love the metal background, you really did a great job on that and your father will love it. Thanks for playing along with us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is great! Perfect for your Dad! Now pop the POPS card in the mail ASAP! (I just made the 2 I will need as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snail mail .....soooo frustrating, hey!!!! I really love the metal look you've got here - you did a great job with the faux metal technique by TH - I had to check out that tut!!! Love your wonderful bg, too!!! What a stunning FD card going all the way to Zim!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, awesoem, luvin the texture and design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your dad will love this card!!! Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete