About Me

Sunday, October 23, 2016

You ARE enough

CAS-ual Fridays Fight Like A Girl Challenge, Simon Says Think Pink Challenge and October Breast Cancer awareness was the inspiration behind this card.


I used Distress Inks to watercolor and at first I was too precise so I added loads of water to create more of a random look which I wanted.  It's not always easy to color outside the lines ;)

The stamp set is Concord and 9th You Are Enough.  Love that phrase.  

Thanks for stopping by, have a good week and remember.... you ARE enough!

 Hugs, Zelda x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Zelda! It's so pretty and I love your water colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love how you did this....so pretty....amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete