About Me

Sunday, January 15, 2017

A Personal Post - In Memory

Hello friends,

Today's post is a personal one and a very sad one.  Yesterday my dear Dad-in-law passed away in South Africa.  We are heartbroken. He was a wonderful, kind, caring, generous soul who was well respected and loved by all.  He touched many lives and will be sorely missed.  

I created a page for my journal in memory of him.  


Treasure your loved ones and if your family live close-by, give them an extra hug tonight.



Hugs Zelda x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Zelda, so sorry to read about you father in law's passing. Living so far away from loved ones isn't easy, and I just know you would have loved to be 'home'.
    Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelda, so sorry about this, I know you and your whole family are feeling so sad and devastated. Please know you are in our constant prayers. Your tribute to him is so touching and special - God Bless you all....hugs to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your dear FIL's passing, Zelda! You have created a treasured memorial as a journal tribute to him. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry about your great loss, Zelda!!!!! You have created such a special page in memory of him!!!!
    Sending warm hugz!!!!
    Groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete