About Me

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Just a Note

I made this card with Paper Smooches March Challenge in mind and tried something new .....


I used Paper Smooches Square die for the front of my card but I didn't want the entire front to be die cut so I used a chipboard spacer. And it worked!  My big shot did groan a bit.... but she came through for me :)  I attached the die cut to acetate and adhered this to my watercolor smooshed background.  This entire panel was adhered to an A2 top folding card.  Added a few splatters and glitter dots to the front.




          






3 comments:

  1. Oh that is very creative! Love that lift up top layer. Beautiful watercolored background too. Thank you for playing along with HLS Anything Goes With Dies March Challenge. Hope to see you again in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your dual layer card front! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHH! I love that squared die--- and I LOVE your card design! FAB all around:) THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete