About Me

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spotlighting Friend

Hello friends!


I trust you've had a wonderful and creative week-end.  I've had fun getting inky (my nails are proof of that and my messy craft area) ..... 


My first card is a simple one but a technique that I love!  Spotlighting.




I used Gina K Designs A Year of Flowers 2 and the Friend die is Cas-ual Fridays, which I colored with Zigs, layered on black fun foam and added Glossy Accents.

I'm playing along at Time Out Challenges who are celebrating their 3rd Birthday.  Congratulations!  I'm also linking this to Simon Says For A Special Lady.




5 comments:

  1. Love the look of your die/spotlight technique, makes the Friend really POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Wonderful. Love that bold, bright diecut word, and the white on black witht he diagonal cut on "amazing". Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello zelda! what a fun design, this is amazing...luv the b&w with a pop of red! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your clever take on the spotlighting technique, Zelda!!!!!! Perfect stamp and die to use to create a lovely card!!!! This might just be one of the winners!!!!! Wonderfully done!!!!
    Geniet die dag en groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Zelda! Love, love, love the pop of color.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete